Monday, October 1, 2007

My First Toy Blog

Finally, my very first entry for my very first Toy Blog! Decided to heed JL's advice and start one on my own after the demise of J*&%$#!!T and F!#$%^&*!D's blog.

Anyway, an intro of myself. Not exactly an avid toy fan but started my own toy collection just about 2 yrs ago when I got my first 2 loose pieces of Marvel Legends Sentinel Series Mr Sinister and Cyclops at Shaw Towers at beach road. Thanks to JL who happened to be looking at some toys in that area. Bought them for $10 a piece and that sparked off my chase for Marvel Legends X Men action figures.

Always love the X Men. Although I don't read the comics, I caught the cartoon action series on TV when I was a teenager. My favourite character has to be Gambit, and boy was I pissed when he was evidently left out from all 3 of X Men movies.

Anyway, will be posting more entries and pictures of my collection soon. Watch out for this space!

No comments: