Sunday, October 7, 2007

Fanning the Flames...


Was at Suntec Carrefour over the weekends and saw these two Marvel Legends ICONS Human Torch-es. Excuses that I thought of for not buying them:
  1. Waste of money

  2. I don't really like Fantastic 4

  3. I collect mainly X Men figures

However, I also came up with several reasons for buying them at that moment:

  1. I may end up regretting not buying

  2. They are at retail price of $39.90!!!!

  3. I'm ending my 6" figures collection cos Hasbro Marvel Legends 6" series really sucks.

  4. They are quite cool and it's really rare to come across both Human Torch and its variant.

Couldn't resist myself and bought the Human Torch and the varient Phasing Human Torch. They literally burnt quite a big hole in my wallet with their flames. Think after my Toybiz Marvel Legends 6" X Men figures collection is complete, I shall concentrate on only my 12".

Now...shall I get Silver Surfer to complete my collection??? Muahahaha! Flame On!

No comments: